Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seven Weeks Old

I've had a great week - I think my mom is starting to get the hang of my schedule - and I am doing less crying and more sleeping.  And, that is even with my mom now putting me in the bed for naps and not letting me just sleep in her arms.  She says I'm in "sleep training".  I just know that she's putting me down in the bed when I'm still awake - I cry for 5-10  minutes and then I take a great nap.  And, now mom has time to do a bit of cleaning or cooking (or taking a nap herself).
  I'm also much happier when I am awake - and I'm even learning to make more noises - which really makes my mommy and daddy smile. 
  This week I enjoyed a play date with some friends and a morning at the church with friends.  Also, mom put me in my stroller and took me for a few walks in the neighborhood since the weather outside is so nice. 

Here are a few photos and a video from my seventh week:
I sleep at night in a swaddle blanket (mom's friend got it for me).  It is supposed to help me from waking up in the night

Mommy says I look like an adorable caterpillar :)





Going for a walk in the neighborhood



These are taken today on my 7-week birthday



Mommy wanted yall to see my sad face :(

and my happy face :)

1 comment:

  1. awww . . . that sad face is SO pathetic . . .

    BUT my, oh my ~
    what a gorgeously amazing HAPPY face!

    Much Love to You Miss Caitlyn :)

    (and Carole & Tom too!)

    Aunt Celeste
    (Kenney)

    Mommy's "younger" sister :)

    ReplyDelete