Sunday, January 15, 2012

Twenty-Three Weeks Old

What A Week!
   On Monday, my mommy and daddy fed me my first veggies.  Gerber's squash was on the menu.  And, you'll see from the pictures and video below that although I did not love it, I did eat it.  And, mommy made me eat it for four days before she moved on to sweet potatoes.  I like those a whole lot better.
   After giving me the Gerber stuff this week, mommy discovered how easy it was to make some of it herself.  She cooked up a butternut squash, pureed it, and froze it in an ice-cube tray - so I have enough squash to last me quite a while.  She is now working on sweet potatoes and will get that in the freezer later today.
   We welcomed warmer weather the first few days of the week - so mommy and I went for a few walks in the neighborhood in the afternoons.  Then on Thursday, we had our first significant snow fall - which has meant more time in the house and less of mommy and I running errands - she isn't as good at driving in the white stuff as daddy.
   So, last night (Saturday night), they decided it was time for me to get out of the house for a bit - so we went to a nearby mall and walked around some.  It was fun to see all sorts of new things.




My first bite of squash

My reaction to my first bite of squash
Helping daddy feed me

We made a bit of a mess
   


Playing with my Nai-Nai and the rattle that
my Auntie Olivia sent to me

Getting ready to go outside for a walk - before the snow fall




I've had a blast playing with this bag this week

I figured out how to fit the whole end of the rattle
in my mouth





Taking my first bites of squash:



No comments:

Post a Comment